(accidental) string freeze breakage in Plasma 6.8

Philipp Kiemle l10n.daphipz at fastmail.de
Wed Sep 30 07:18:05 BST 2026


No problem for the German team as well, let's keep it!
Cheers,
Philipp

Am Mi, 30. Sep 2026, um 07:31, schrieb Zayed Al-Saidi:
> For the Arabic team, I don't object to adding new string.
> 
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 2:05 AM David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
>> https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/7104
>> introduced a new string:
>> 
>> i18nc("@option:check", "Do not ask again")
>> 
>> I can either:
>>  - let you guys translate the new string
>>  - pivot to i18nd() and pull the string is in kwidgetsaddons6 which
>> has it elsewhere.
>> 
>> I would rather not revert the patch as it's a crash fix.
>> 
>> Thanks in advance
>> 
>> David
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-doc/attachments/20260930/0b685444/attachment.htm>


More information about the kde-i18n-doc mailing list