Update for Belarusian (be) localization and maintainer application
Albert Astals Cid
aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 26 23:39:06 BST 2026
El dimecres, 26 d’agost del 2026, a les 23:37:04 (Hora d’estiu d’Europa
central), Арсений va escriure:
> Hello KDE Localization Team,
>
> I am just following up on my previous email from August 21st regarding the
> complete Belarusian (be) localization update and my maintainer application.
>
> I understand that the mailing list might be busy or my initial message is
> still pending moderation (as a non-member). I wanted to quickly check if my
> application is visible to the team and if there are any further steps
> required from my side to get the repository reviewed.
>
> As a reminder, the fully updated and verified translations are ready here:
> https://github.com/bywrd/kde-plasma-be-translation
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=https://github.com/bywrd/kde-plasma-be-tran
> slation>
>
> Thank you for your time and help!
You got two answers. Please subscribe to the mailing list or say you are not
subscribed, otherwise people will not CC you.
Albert
>
> Best regards, Arseniy Maksimovich Dragan
>
> пт, 21 авг. 2026 г. в 01:39, Арсений <draganarseniy039 at gmail.com>:
> > Hello KDE Localization Team,
> > I have completed a full translation of the Belarusian (be) localization
> > for KDE Plasma and KF6 on my own initiative. Since the current Belarusian
> > translation team appears to be inactive, I wanted to make sure KDE Plasma
> > has a proper, complete translation into my native language.
> > I have processed and updated hundreds of .po files. All translations have
> > been carefully verified and pass msgfmt -c checks with zero errors.
> > You can review the updated files here:
> > https://github.com/bywrd/kde-plasma-be-translation
> > I would like to volunteer as maintainer for the Belarusian language branch
> > to keep it up to date going forward. If these translations are
> > successfully
> > integrated into KDE, I would also be glad to take on translating the
> > documentation.
> > Could you let me know the procedure for obtaining the necessary access
> > (SVN/GitLab) to commit these files directly?
> > Best regards,
> > Arseniy Maksimovich Dragan
More information about the kde-i18n-doc
mailing list