Translator meeting at Akademy?

Shinjo Park kde at peremen.name
Wed May 15 19:21:55 BST 2024

Hi,

There were translator's meetings during the BoF sessions in the previous
Akademy. It is usually scheduled as an hourly meeting. Currently BoF logistics
are not yet announced, so nothing is planned 'yet'. I hope translators can
meet also in this Akademy too, where we discuss about toolings etc.

Shinjo

2024년 5월 15일 수요일 오후 4시 20분 38초 CEST에 ebo at gnupg.org 님이 쓴 글: