Translate to Argentine Spanish

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 20 23:41:58 BST 2024

El dijous, 20 de juny del 2024, a les 23:45:40 (CEST), Alejo Fernandez va
escriure:
> Hello!
> I want to localize KDE Plasma to Argentine Spanish.
> I think it is important, because regular Spanish has a lot of differences.
> Greetings!

Have you contacted the existing Spanish translators to see if you can
find a words that would make everyone happy?

Duplicating the work for a few words seems lots of work (unless the work gets
automated like as far as I understand happens for Catalan->Valencian).