Incomplete translations in the Plasma 6.1 anonuncement web page

Matjaž Jeran matjaz.jeran at amis.net
Thu Jun 20 06:08:39 BST 2024

For some reason the already translated messages in
KDE_i18n_sl/trunk/l10n-kf5/sl/messages/websites-kde-org/www_www.po
are not seen in the translated web page  (English message is there instead)
https://kde.org/sl/announcements/plasma/6/6.1.0/

These are
1
Plasma 6 hits its stride with version 6.1. While Plasma 6.0 was all about getting the migration to the underlying Qt 6 frameworks correct (and what a massive job that was), 6.1 is where developers start implementing the features that will take your desktop to a new level.

2
Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have been unable to ship the new wallpaper, "Reef", with this version of Plasma. However, there will be a new wallpaper coming soon in the next 6.2 version.

3
If you can't wait, you can download "Reef" here.

4
We apologise for this delay and the inconvenience this may cause.

5
Plasma 6.1 on Wayland now has a feature that "remembers" what you were doing in your last session like it did under X11. Although this is still work in progress, If you log off and shut down your computer with a dozen open windows, Plasma will now open them for you the next time you power up your desktop, making it faster and easier to get back to what you were doing.

It happens in other non-English pages too such as
https://kde.org/es/announcements/plasma/6/6.1.0/

Please check the source of the web page...

Thank you
Matjaž Jeran