Recovering translations for lightdm-kde-greeter

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 4 23:51:49 BST 2024

El dimarts, 14 de maig del 2024, a les 13:05:49 (CEST), Anton Golubev va
escriure:
> Hello!
>
> I'm reviving the lightdm-kde-greeter project [1], which was archived
> some time ago. As far as I can tell, the translations have also been
> archived and are no longer available in the translation repository.
>
> Could someone with the appropriate privileges please unarchive them and
> arrange for their delivery to the restored project repository?

I had a look with Luigi and given that the translations are very very small
(we're talking about 20 strings at most) we decided to not restore them,
translation teams can translate that very fast and given how old the
translations were it's not even a bad idea to start from scratch in case some
of the translations terms have changed since then.

Sorry for taking so long to answer.