Tellico release from master soon

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Jul 23 13:08:20 BST 2024

Robby Stephenson ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I plan to make a release of Tellico 4.0 from the master branch in a couple of
> weeks, the first release to compile with Qt6/KF6. For anyone working on
> Tellico translations (which I greatly appreciate), I wanted to give you some
> time in a string freeze.

Thanks for the notice, a few logistic steps. Tellico/master is still kf5
officially:
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata/-/blob/master/projects-invent/office/tellico/i18n.json?ref_type=heads

If master is going to be Qt6 mainly (please avoid double support, Qt5 support
can stay on a stable branch) please update it (we don't support tracking the
same branch on two different i18n branches) following the instructions here:

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-devel/2023-September/002036.html

--
Luigi