svn access for persian translation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 10 23:04:58 BST 2024

El dimecres, 10 de juliol del 2024, a les 21:24:00 (CEST), Oliver Kellogg va
escriure:
> Hi Josep,
> For comparison: At kde-i18n-eo I am having the similar problem, the list is
> moderated but the moderator is absent. My mails have been held for
> moderator approval

Why don't you subscribe to the mailing list? Or is this one a weird mailing
list in which even subscribed people get moderated?

> and have not been showing up there.

But we can put you in charge or moderation if what you say is right and there
is no moderator and you're interested in being the moderator.