Toki Pona Team Question (TLDR: I was wondering if I could take it over)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 27 18:05:34 BST 2023

Please keep the mailing list in CC (or even better subscribe to it, you need
to be in it if you're serious about taking over)

El dimecres, 27 de setembre de 2023, a les 13:35:17 (CEST), Xoinks va
escriure:
> KDE Plasma, since I'm on Fedora KDE

Ah, i misread your email, i thought your said "I'm not user of KDE, just a
user of the Desktop" which had me all confused

Instead of what you said is that you were not a regular contributor of KDE.

That's fine, we all started contributing at some point when we were "just"
users.

Now on how to take over, i'd say translate ki18n and kconfigwidgets and send
the translations to me (yes in this case no need to spam the mailing list) and
we will follow up from there.

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf6/team/tok/ki18n/
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf6/team/tok/kconfigwidgets/