Bug in Lokalize? Batch translation stopped working

Roman PaholĂ­k wizzardsk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:33:32 GMT 2023

Hi, people. I have been translating KDE to my language since 2011. Always
used Lokalize and its batch translation feature.

However, it stopped working on my system a few months ago. When I press the
shortcut to start batch translate, it just does not start no matter how
long I wait and CPU is idle.

I am using Kubuntu 23.10 arm64. It worked fine on this machine for a long
time. I even regenerated the translation memory, but still no change.

Is it only my having this problem?

Thanks

Roman