Broken appstream translation in neochat?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri May 12 11:52:01 BST 2023

Tobias Fella ha scritto:
> Hi,
>

> Commit [0] added two changes that look suspicious to me.
>

> The first one is [1], the *removal* of a line in the description, the second
> one [2] is the x-test for the previously removed line, where the "xx" is
> inserted between the "<ul>" and "<li>" tags, which apparently breaks appstream
> validators [3].
>

> Could someone check if those are bugs in the translation infrastructure and,
> if necessary, fix them?

Hi,

I believe that the extra > outside the tag confused the translation system:

https://invent.kde.org/network/neochat/-/commit/cc21f8cca9c9dabdc6feaf2e2bdf6b485b509191#1b2c047ca0c8642690eebdb77272cf89a4d40a3d_175_89

I've readded the removed strings, and hopefully they will be handled correctly
tomorrow.

Ciao
--
Luigi