String freeze for GCompris 3.2

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 21:27:31 GMT 2023

Hi,

we are planning a release maintenance for GCompris on March 29th.
We added a new feature to be able to choose the difficulty for GCompris
activities in command-line, along with new graphics and more translations.

There are 3-4 new strings compared to the previous release (changelog + the
help for the command-line). It would be great that all translation updates
are committed to SVN on March 28th.

Compared to the previous release, multiple languages have been improved or
completed, thank you all!

The files to translate can be found in
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/package/gcompris/ (the stats will
update tomorrow, there are strings to translate in the files).

If you want me to commit your files, please only send the file to me, do
not keep the mailing lists in copy.

Cheers,

Johnny