posummit: [error] 'plasma5lts'

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 8 12:59:40 GMT 2023

Vít Pelčák ha scritto:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I am using Pology and with the recent removal of Plasma 5 LTS, I end up with a
> message in $SUBJ whenever I try to  run merge with Pology.
>
> I tried to check the source code of Pology and also contents of the
> plasma5lts, but found nothing so far.
>
> branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts is aso correctly removed from my repo.
>
> Could you please help me with this a bit?

My bad, I suspect the reason were the references to plasma5lts left in the
templates, and I should have executed a summit template gather immediately
after removing plasma5lts from the summit configuration.

I've just did that, and cleaned up the remaining references to plasma5lts in
the template mappings, and I could execute a summit merge for Italian. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

Ciao
--
Luigi