l10n-kf5-plasma-lts (Plasma 5.24) is no more, please update your scripts

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 8 00:55:34 GMT 2023

Hi,

as I previously mentioned when announcing the changes to scripty and the new
trunk/l10n-kf6 branch, the previous plasma LTS branch,
branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts, is not used anymore, as the Plasma
developers are not planning any more releases from that release (Plasma 5.24).
The last stable LTS for Plasma 5 is now 5.27, whose components are tracked for
the foreseeable future by branches/stable/l10n-kf5.

The branches/stable/l10n-kf5-plasma-lts directory is now empty (apart from a
tiny README) and its content was archived under branches/plasma/5.24, as it
had happened with the translations of all the previous Plasma releases.

l10n-scripty was obviously updated to not touch that branch anymore, and I've
also disabled it from the configuration of Summit, so it should disappear with
the next merge.

If you have any script which references that branch/directory, please update
it to remove such references.

Ciao
--
Luigi