Preparation for KF6, temporary stop of scripty on trunk/l10n-kf5

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 2 15:45:11 GMT 2023

Vít Pelčák ha scritto:
> Thank you for the info.
> Once done,. where can I find the list of folders to translate to update our
> tooling?

Now I need to ask: which tooling? :)

The only new branch at this point is trunk/l10n-kf6. Then
branches/stable/l10n-kf5 and trunk/l10n-kf5 are still valid.

I guess it will be a while before we need to create branches/stable/l10n-kf6,
but when it happens, I will send an email as I just did for trunk/l10n-kf6

Please also note that I'm going to drop branches/stable/l10n-stable-plasma-lts
(Plasma 5.24) soon  because the new LTS branch is now 5.27 and the Plasma
developers don't plan any new release from 5.24. But again, when it happens I
will send an email.

Ciao
--
Luigi