Preparation for KF6, temporary stop of scripty on trunk/l10n-kf5

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 2 13:24:20 GMT 2023

Luigi Toscano ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> as you are aware, the work on KF6 has recently started to accelerate.
>
> A few weeks ago, the master branch of Frameworks was switched to Qt6, but we
> are not tracking it yet, also because the branch is undergoing some heavy
> changes. The trunk_kf5 branch is still tracking the "kf5" branch.
> But today the master branches of Plasma repositories have been switched to
> KF6. So now it becomes a bit problematic not to take into account this change.
>
> The plan is to bootstrap the trunk/l10n-kf6 directory with Frameworks/master
> and plasma/master.

Hi all,

it seems that after a bunch of fixes, the master branch of scripty was able to
deal with both trunk/l10n-kf5 and trunk/l10n-kf6. As announced, now
trunk/l10n-kf6 tracks the master branch of Frameworks and the master branch of
Plasma (most of the modules shipped with 5.26, the ones that have switched to
Qt6).
Everything now looks fine to me but please take a look should anything looks odd.

For teams using scatter. I've also (hopefully) correctly updates summit to
support the new branch, I was able to gather the templates and merge. Another
look there would be appreciated as well.

Please note that everything in trunk/l10n-kf6 is undergoing several changes,
starting from the renaming of the files, which means several manual changes
and moves. I may end up overwriting some changes you do, and my suggestions is
to try to not look at that branch too much for now (or commit your changes in
the time of the day when I'm not moving stuff around :)

Ciao
--
Luigi