Redundant nl docbooks broke Plasma SDK package (again)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jun 20 22:27:43 BST 2023

El dimarts, 20 de juny de 2023, a les 19:24:50 (CEST), ivan tkachenko va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> This commit breaks stable Plasma 5.27.6 release:
>
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-sdk/-/commit/be9e2ca8ae2712bdbd9a4f4449
> 856db276b66d49

Fixed.

> https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-sdk/-/issues/5#note_704119
>
> This has happened twice already.
> What can be done to prevent such mistakes in the future?

I have contacted Freek off-list to try to figure out why that happened.

On the other hand, we have CI the wrong commit was 5 days ago, why was this
communicated today and not before?

P.S: When you're not subscribed tell people to CC you otherwise you may very
well not receive answers.