en_AU translation - is this being done? - Possibility to fallback to en_GB by default?

Kye Potter annoyingrain5 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 04:38:27 BST 2023

Hello! I noticed that the en_au language is marked as unsupported in the
Plasma System Settings Region and Language settings, causing things to
fall back to American English, when Australian English is much, much
closer to British English, with only a few very subtle differences (that
many Aussies don't even notice).

Is it possible to set a default fallback for Australian English to
British English to avoid this issue? It would be good if overrides can
be set, as the language is slightly different, see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English

I am happy to start a translation group for Australian English to get
this started!