Greek Translation Team

George Stefanakis george.stefanakis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:40:50 BST 2023

On Δευτέρα, 3 Ιουλίου 2023 3:19:59 Μ.Μ. EEST Marios Mitsios wrote:
> Hello!
> I am Marios and I would like to join the KDE Greek Translation Team. But
> from what it seems the team has been inactive from a while, if that is the
> case what is the next best course of action?
I can confirm what Marios is talking about.  I have contacted the coordinator
(at least the one listed on the site) he informed me that he has stopped being
coordinator of the team for the last 15 years.  So next step.  I join the
i18ngr at lists.hellug.gr mailing list , in order to find out if there is an
active team translating.  The answer i got back was that there is not some one
actively working on the team.  Next step to sent a mail to
kde-i18n-el at kde.org in order to find if some one is still active.  I think that
now i am on the second week waiting for an answer.  I believe that, with some
confidence, that there is no working Greek team, working on translating.
I would like also to assist on translating, so if some one can guide us on how
to proceed, it will be much appreciated.