System settings help page updates for 5.27

Natalie Clarius natalie_clarius at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 29 19:05:40 GMT 2023

Hi folks,

I'm currently getting help pages (docbooks) for system settings  modules up
to date. Cursor Theme
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/2563 and
Colors https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/2560
missed getting updated in accordance with recent feature changes, and
Global Theme
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-workspace/-/merge_requests/2538 so far
is lacking any documentation at all.

I'd like to ask if it would be feasible to get these changes into 5.27
despite being past the string freeze. For the pages which don't reflect the
current state of reality I consider it a bugfix, and for the missing page
it could be argued that untranslated help may still be better than no help.

What's your opinion?

Natalie