Ktextaddons 1.0.0

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Jan 12 07:14:27 GMT 2023

Le mercredi 11 janvier 2023, 22:12:45 CET Luigi Toscano a écrit :
> Laurent Montel ha scritto:
> > Le mercredi 11 janvier 2023, 08:36:58 CET Luigi Toscano a écrit :

> >> Hi, do you plan further releases from that 1.0 branch, or is it just used
> >> as initial release and then the development is going to move forward? If
> >> we are going to have a single release from that branch, it's easier to
> >> cut it from master.
> >>
> >> Ciao
> >
> > Indeed for 1.0 I will just add bug fixing but not new string not new
> > feature. I will work on master for others features.
> > Next version will be 1.1 (not idea when).
> > I opened master for it.
>
> So you will release bugfixes from tha branch? I see, ok.
>
> Please note that, until this point, the strings are not yet extracted,
> neither from master nor from the 1.0 branch.

Oh I thought that it was extracted.
So I need to release soon to make it arrived no ?

> While checking the repository, I've noticed that the string catalogs used by
> ktextaddons are also extracted by ruqola. Can you please make sure the
> template names are not duplicated (maybe temporarily renaming the ones used
> in ruqola)?

Yep I removed yesterday Message.sh from these libs in ruqola as it’s already
extracted by ruqola directly (it’s for that I want to release it soon).

Is it possible to remove theses po files from ruqola ?
libtexttranslator.po
libtextedittexttospeech.po
libtextautocorrection.po

Thanks