Generating documentation is broken for me

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 5 00:14:41 GMT 2023

El dimecres, 4 de gener de 2023, a les 0:05:59 (CET), Frederik Schwarzer va
escriure:
> On Tuesday, January 3, 2023 12:13:36 AM CET you wrote:
> > El dilluns, 2 de gener de 2023, a les 20:14:53 (CET), Frederik Schwarzer
> > va
> >
> > escriure:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I tried to run update_xml today to generate translated docbooks but it
> > > failed with:
> > >
> > > ---8<---
> > > Updating digikam-doc/digikam documentation (master)
> > >
> > > gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
> > > tar: Child returned status 1
> > > tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
> > > Failed to download documentation/digikam-doc master:digikam
> > > No differences
> > > There was an error updating the sources
> > > --->8---
> > >
> > > Is that an issue with my setup or a general problem?
> >
> > You need to update your l10n-scripty repository?
>
> Not sure which one you mean.
> My local trunk/l10n-support/scripts folder is at r1641142 from 2022-12-31.

There's no update_xml in https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/scripts/

So I understand you're running update_xml from
https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/l10n-scripty/ ?

If so that's the repository you have to update.