Generating docbooks problems

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 28 13:04:35 GMT 2023

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> What is the "right way" to generate docbooks as update_xml now resides on git
> and the 'documentation' folder also is not on svn anymore, so I got confused
> with this howto:
>
> https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/doc-files.html
>
> I tried to update pt_BR docs after years without generation but started
> receiving delete mails by our coordinators (thanks for cleaning my mess!)
>
> The command I used was:
>
> sh update_xml /home/elchevive/kde-l10n/trunk/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/

Please refer to Yuri's answer, but you need to do the other way: from the
directory which contains the branch, run the update_xml

cd /home/elchevive/kde-l10n/trunk/l10n-kf5/pt_BR/
~/path/to/scripty/update_xml pt_BR

You can pass a second parameter to generate the documentation just for a
specific module:

~/path/to/scripty/update_xml pt_BR partitionmanager

--
Luigi