Accessing edu.kde.org

Shinjo Park kde at peremen.name
Sat Apr 1 21:47:01 BST 2023

Hello,

Wayback Machine may be handy in this case: http://web.archive.org/web/
20210322125130/https://edu.kde.org/kturtle/translator.php

Also KTurtle commands are based on the Logo programming language [1] (also
mentioned in the documentation), you may want to check previous works if
someone had translated Logo language.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo_(programming_language)

There were website migrations in this January [2]. It seems that the content
may be fell off silently and the message for translators had not been updated
accordingly.

[2] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-devel/2023-January/001555.html

Best,
Shinjo

2023년 4월 1일 토요일 오후 9시 56분 17초 CEST에 Zayed Al-Saidi 님이 쓴 글: