translation updates in Krusader stable branch

Nikita Melnichenko nikita+kde at melnichenko.name
Wed Oct 26 07:49:46 BST 2022

Thanks Albert!

I've noticed translations for the stable branch are quite old. Since
strings and docs are currently the same as in master, I wonder if it's
possible to seed the translations from the master branch to ease the
load on the localization teams.

In addition, the stable has 'ast' locale and no 'ar' locale comparing to
master. Is there any configuration discrepancy?

Thanks,
Nikita.