Krusader doc - going to fix the stable branch

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 20 21:22:06 BST 2022

Hi,

Please don't touch krusader documenation files in the stable branch - a
backport of a change went unnoticed and caused a change in the file names that
could have otherwise prevented. I had noticed the change in master by accident
a few weeks ago and prevented the issue from happening, but I've missed the
change in stable.

Chussolve, when you notice such changes, before applying them to summit can
you please ping us if you we don't notice the issue in time? Now I need to
revert the changes both to the stable branch and to summit.

--
Luigi