Moved files?

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Mon Oct 17 22:28:05 BST 2022

Hi,

pology complained for me today:
posummit: [error] Non-unique summit catalog 'plasma_addons_engine_dict', found as:
... de/summit/messages/kdeplasma-addons/plasma_addons_engine_dict.po
... de/summit/messages/plasma-workspace/plasma_addons_engine_dict.po

For the first file there is no POT (anymore?), the second has a POT file.
The first file is trainslated here but the second one was created by a script that just looks for POT files without PO files and creates the PO files.

So, as I see it (from my short glance) a POT file was (re)moved but the PO files was not. Has there been a mistake somewhere?

Cheers,
Frederik