reuse compliance and imported po/ (specifically for kde-inotify-survey)

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Fri Oct 14 09:16:49 BST 2022

I understand this as a call for translators, or rather the coordinators
(those with SVN or GIT-access) to fill in the respective copyright and
licence placeholders in PO-file headers.
This has to be done in a text-editor, so if people are using dedicated
translation software (Lokalize, POEdit, etc.) they may overlook this.

OT: I think (maybe wrongly) that Lokalize can fill in some of this
information, but only for new PO-files based on a POT-template; is there
a way in Lokalize to edit the header?
Otherwise one has to close the file in Lokalize, edit it in a
text-editor, close and then re-open in Lokalize. Quite a manouver..

Best,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann 14.10.2022 07:47, skrifaði "Iñigo Salvador Azurmendi":