Lokalise's editor part has not work [next KUbuntu release]

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 13:25:22 BST 2022

dissabte, 8 d’octubre de 2022, a les 11:48:00 (CEST), Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> Question, are you all using Wayland or X11?

  Hi Albert,

  X11 + nvidia: I tried it in both
  All information into Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lokalize/+bug/1991160

  On Waland it is also unstable, I see the tab content (editor part), the
pointer moves every minute (without exaggeration) and if I go to the fuzzy
entry, it seems that it goes there (status bar info) but stays at the
beginning. Nor does it allow to enter text.

  Ask me what you need.

  Regards
  Toni

--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"