kde-i18n-doc Digest, Vol 235, Issue 6

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 14:56:41 BST 2022

  Hi Jasem,
  Valencian doc is disabled:
https://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1635176
  Now trunk is working, and the tarball you will have to create another one.
  Regards  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On dt., d’oct. 4, 2022 at 15:25, Jasem Mutlaq<mutlaqja at ikarustech.com> wrote:

No, it wasn't.

Your tarball had the same compilation problems that you're seeing now in CI,
so if you said your tarball worked with KF 5.68 you were "lying" since the
French documentation made it fail to compile with that version.

I think we can agree it's much better to catch that compilation error on CI
than with the released tarball that "can't be fixed".

I hope this can be fixed soon as we can't process MRs and many users are complaining about the build failures.