KStars fails to build after po merge

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 08:16:49 BST 2022

El dimarts, 4 d’octubre de 2022, a les 6:33:12 (CEST), Jasem Mutlaq va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> Looks like we still have build issues even after the last sync today:
> https://invent.kde.org/education/kstars/-/jobs/509524
>
> Perhaps it was better when the translations were kept separately?

No, it wasn't.

Your tarball had the same compilation problems that you're seeing now in CI,
so if you said your tarball worked with KF 5.68 you were "lying" since the
French documentation made it fail to compile with that version.

I think we can agree it's much better to catch that compilation error on CI
than with the released tarball that "can't be fixed".