New plasma-sdk in docmessages is in France language

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 3 13:31:25 BST 2022

Freek de Kruijf ha scritto:
> I just got a new to translate package plasma-sdk in docmessages which is
> written in France language. I assume something went wrong.

Definitely wrong, and I suspect it may be related to the peculiar layout of
the files inside plasma-sdk, which may have led the extraction script to
handle the translations files committed under po/. If that's the case, we
either need to handle plasma-sdk separately or fix its layout.
I can't investigate more now but just ignore those files for now.

--
Luigi