KStars fails to build after po merge

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 10:59:09 BST 2022

  Hi,
  Now updated Valencian.
  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On dl., d’oct. 3, 2022 at 7:58, Johnny Jazeix<jazeix at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,I'll fix the issue regarding the French docbook today (we updated the entities in a recent framework but didn't update the minimal framework version in KStars so I'll revert the changes in the docs for now).
For the Catalan one, I'll let Antoni take a look.
Cheers,Johnny