Joining the "Tagalog" translation team

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 8 22:44:30 GMT 2022

El dimarts, 8 de novembre de 2022, a les 7:50:41 (CET), Rocky Tanker va
escriure:
> Hi!

Hi!

> I was wondering if it was possible to join the "tagalog" translation
> team. I'm a Filipino born in the Philippines, and is willing to help in
> Krita's translation sector.

We currently do not have any Tagalog (tl) translation, so you can be the first
:)

The first thing we ask people that want to create a new translation is to
translate kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui as close to 100% as possible and send
them to me in private (no need to bother the rest of the people in the mailing
list with those files).

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kcoreaddons/
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kio/
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/kxmlgui/

Do you need help with how the translation workflow works?

Best Regards,
  Albert