wikitolearn missing from a listing on the web site

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Mar 29 21:38:23 BST 2022

El dimarts, 29 de març de 2022, a les 17:55:56 (CEST), Łukasz Wojniłowicz va escriure:
> Hi community,
>
> why is wikitolearn-translation listed at
> https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/templates/messages/wikitolearn-translation/
> but not at
> https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/
> on respective language sites?
>
> Is wikitolearn-translation still current?

That is a good question, wikitolearn is a strange beast in which the .pot files are not generated daily by our script but the developers used to update them, but then again looking at https://invent.kde.org/wikitolearn?sort=latest_activity_desc doesn't seem there's much development going on.

I'll try to figure out if maybe we should just retire those .pots