Request for updating translation of small Workrave Applet

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:35:39 GMT 2022

Dear translators community,

it's a reminder for those who missed my first request. Please read my
message below and reply if interested.

Many thanks for the teams who already helped i.e.:
Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, French, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian.

For those who wonder why I don't send my .pot file to the
KDE server for all to translate and do the requests here:
It requires hosting of my whole (not only translation part) applet on
the KDE infrastructure including full control over it and I don't want
to do this at the moment.

Regards
Łukasz