Georgian translation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Mar 24 18:38:54 GMT 2022

El dijous, 24 de març de 2022, a les 11:18:57 (CET), Zurab Kargareteli va escriure:
> Hello, how can I upload translated files ? There is no mailing list for the
> Georgian team.
> Previously I sent files to Albert Astals Cid (aacid at kde.org) but he's not
> responding to my emails any more.

Which is the email you sent that i didn't answer?

The only emails I have from you are the one you sent in February that I answered, you can see it at
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-doc/2022-February/thread.html

If it is a different one can you please tell me the day and the subject of the email so I can ask the system administrators if they can have a look at why it got lost?

Best Regards,