svn update issue

Petros Vidalis pvidalis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:40:40 GMT 2022

Hi,
it's been few years since I was helping in the translation of the greek
localization team.
I'm trying to update the translation repository again but it seems that the
url is wrong or some things have changed in the localization process.

*➜  el svn updateUpdating '.':svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a
repository at URL 'svn+ssh://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/el
<http://svn@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kf5/el>'svn: E210002: To better
debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the
[tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.svn: E210002:
Network connection closed unexpectedly*

I can not configure what is worng.
Any help, would be appreciated.

P.S. I have uploaded my ssh public file in Kde Identity account.

Kind Regards
Petros Vidalis