Commiting files Bulgarian translation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jun 30 22:28:24 BST 2022

El dijous, 30 de juny de 2022, a les 11:37:52 (CEST), Mincho Kondarev va
escriure:
> Thanks! I also was thinking for a such solution because the files are too
> many. Once again thanks for reply and guidance!

Can you please go into details on which method you used for commiting the files
at the end?

You ended up making like 600 commits one for each file when it would have been
better for the server if you had just made one commit with all the changes in
just one go.

If you explain us what you did maybe we can help you so that next time you
only do a single commit with all the needed changes in it.