Arabic KDE web page

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jul 25 21:18:04 BST 2022

El dilluns, 25 de juliol de 2022, a les 19:08:08 (CEST), HEROBRINE7GAMER va
escriure:
> Hello .

Hello and welcome to KDE :)

> I want to contribute a kde web page for arabic language , and i can do the
> translations and writing myself . i sent an email to the kde webmaster and
> the reply was to contact the kde i18n team . How can i create and translate
> the page ?

https://kde.org/ is already [partially] translated to Arabic, isn't it?

https://kde.org/ar/

The translations for kde.org are at
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ar/websites-kde-org/

> Do i have to join the i18n team ?

Yes, we work in teams, so you should both subscribe this mailing list for
general translation issues and
https://mail.kde.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/kde-l10n-ar
for Arabic specific matters.

> Any help or info would be greatly appreciated .

I would suggest you subscribe to the kde-l10n-ar mailing list and ask there
for the next steps Zayed Al-Saidi has been coordinating Arabic translation in
the recent times, if in a few days he doesn't answer please come back to us
and we will try to figure out what's going on.

Best Regards,
  Albert