Upcoming KMyMoney maintenance release and string freeze announcement

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jul 16 16:54:31 BST 2022

Hi all,

the KMyMoney developers are planning a maintenance release on July 30th based on
the 5.1 stable branch. For this purpose, effective today will start the string
freeze phase on this branch to give the translators enough time to update the latest
changes, which is very much appreciated.

p.s. I already sent this out a while ago but had trouble with my mail system. Hence the
rather extreme short time to string freeze.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to
be very selective about who it decides to make friends with. -- unknown