GCompris release 2.3

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 07:57:00 GMT 2022

Hi,

we noticed a major bug in the last version making 3 activities not playable.

We are releasing a new version today. We only changed one string in the
changelog but due to the fact it is an important issue (and we only see the
string at first start-up), we already made the packages without waiting for
the string translation.

However, we updated the website to add the news
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris-net.po/.

As usual for the website translation, please ping either Timothée or me
once translated so we can update the website.

Cheers,

Johnny