String freeze for GCompris release 2.0

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Wed Feb 16 08:03:07 GMT 2022

Hi,

In the activity "Oware" the instruction says:
"Seeds are not distributed into the end scoring houses, nor into the house
drawn from.  The starting house is always left empty; if it contained 12
(or more) seeds, it is skipped, and the twelfth seed is placed in the next
house."

* I didn't understand what "Seeds are not distributed into the end scoring
houses" means.
* "nor into the house drawn from" means the seeds are not distributed into
the starting house, right?
* I tried playing this and found that a house may contain more than 12
seeds (I've seen 14 so far).  Not sure if it is an implementation problem
or this activity applies a loose rule.

Franklin

Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com> 於 2021年10月15日 週五 下午11:22寫道:

--