Can't contact Georgian team's coordinator

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 13 23:04:29 GMT 2022

El dijous, 10 de febrer de 2022, a les 23:41:41 (CET), Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> El dimecres, 9 de febrer de 2022, a les 15:08:05 (CET), Zurab Kargareteli va escriure:
> > Hello, as the Georgian team's mailing list is inaccessible how can I
> > contact the coordinator ?
>
> Hello, sadly there hasn't been anyone translating KDE software to Georgian in a long time.
>
> I have updated the contents of https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ka to remove what it said because it's obviously no longer correct.
>
> If you want to re-start the translation, we ask for kcoreaddons, kio and kxmlgui to be translated https://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/starting-translation.html
>
> For Georgian they have been started but there's still lots of work
>   https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ka/kcoreaddons/
>   https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ka/kio/
>   https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/team/ka/kxmlgui/
>
> If you are interested in picking up the translation please translate those files as much as you can and send them privately to me. Once that has happened you will get access as coordinator (of a team of one) and you can continue the work.

I got your files and put them on the server.

Very nice and fast work!

Please ask for a contributor account following https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Get_a_Developer_Account

Once you have that you will be able to update the translations yourself.

Do you know how to use svn/subversion?