Request for updating translation of small Workrave Applet

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 09:57:00 GMT 2022

Dear translators community,

I kindly ask you to update translation of Workrave Applet for KDE
Plasma for your language.

There are 29 new translation units to do, from short to medium length.

Please:
1) pick a file for your language from
https://github.com/wojnilowicz/workrave-applet/tree/master/po (If there
is no file for your language then please pick a template file at
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wojnilowicz/workrave-applet/master/po/plasma_applet_org.kde.workraveApplet.pot)
2) translate it
3) send it to my e-email address or create a
pull-request on GitHub if you want to do an extra
mile

The applet has been downloaded over 1000 times since 2020 so it's
already used by somebody. Now I've added even more useful features and
plan to release them but there is no rush.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards
Łukasz