Migrating Pology to Python 3

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 27 13:49:42 GMT 2022

Adrian Chaves ha scritto:
> [...]
> The plan is to switch the master branch from Python 2 to Python 3 rather soon,
> as I do not expect to have spare time for Pology once Akademy is over. So
> please, test the python3 branch as soon as possible, and send your feedback.

Hi,

let's continue when it started, the beginning of the thread.

It seems that most of us have been successfully using the python3 branch for a
while now. So I'm going to create a python2 branch (just in case) from the
current master and merge python3 into master. In case of breakage, it's
probably easier to fix it than continue with python2.

Many many thanks to Adrian for the effort and to all the people who helped
testing it and providing feedback!

Ciao
--
Luigi