Hebrew committer account

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:20:49 GMT 2022

Hi all (not subscribed, please cc),

 Yaron fully understands the workflow of the translation system. He has
experience with several other systems (Ubuntu, GNome.. and. I think also
XFCE).

We have been in contact on this subject for several months now. There is no
better suited man for this task. If he needs guidance - I am also available
for him.