Belarusian 4 plural forms

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Aug 31 22:06:09 BST 2022

El dimarts, 30 d’agost de 2022, a les 11:19:12 (CEST), Antikruk va escriure:
> % books in % days

This is not a great example because it seems like you have 2 potentially
plural words, that's not supported neither by the Qt translation system nor by
gettext/ki18n.

Do you ever need 4 plural forms when only 1 word can be plural?