Permission denied (publickey)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 26 17:46:18 BST 2022

El divendres, 26 d’agost de 2022, a les 10:33:09 (CEST), Antikruk va escriure:
> I tried yesterday and today, so I thought something was wrong with my
> settings.

I've contacted sysadmins to double check, the svn workflow for new users is
sometimes a bit hard to set up on their side.

P.S: Next time that you say "this doesn't work" it's better if you include the
full command line you're using :)