Adding multiple files through SVN

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Mon Aug 15 17:53:30 BST 2022

Þann 15.8.2022 15:03, skrifaði Luiz Fernando Ranghetti:
> Em seg., 15 de ago. de 2022 às 11:57, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net>
> escreveu:
>
>> понеділок, 15 серпня 2022 р. 17:23:58 EEST Sveinn í Felli написано:
>>> Dear coordinators,
>>>
>>> I can add individual files to the KDE-repo with the 'svn add' command,
>>> but is there a way to add multiple files in one go through SVN?
>>> As in adding all the files marked with '?' after issuing the 'svn
>>> status' command?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Sveinn í Felli
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Something like
>>
>> svn add --force * --auto-props --parents --depth infinity -q
>>
>> or (for versioned parent directoritees)
>>
>> svn add --force .
>>
>> maybe...
>>
>> Hope this helps and I understand the question.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Yuri
>>

> Hi,
>
> If you prefer an UI you could also use kdesvn (https://apps.kde.org/kdesvn/)
> for these tasks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Luiz

Thanks Yuri, this is something I found here:
<https://copyprogramming.com/howto/svn-add-force-does-not-add-recursive>

svn add * --force

or even:

svn add * --force --no-ignore --depth infinity

Will have to test thoroughly and perhaps prepend in the script I use to
commit.

Best regards,
Sveinn